And another question, I've read the paper you gave me containing the
algorithm that we want to implement. However, I think I don't really get
the idea (notations, methods ...). Is there any chance I can still
implement the module?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/e4d9bd84-cc75-461d-9787-c96f87c57d3d%40googlegroups.com.