Forgot the first part of the output

_________________________________ test_bicycle
_________________________________

    @slow
    def test_bicycle():
        # Code to get equations of motion for a bicycle modeled as in:
        # J.P Meijaard, Jim M Papadopoulos, Andy Ruina and A.L Schwab.
Linearized
        # dynamics equations for the balance and steer of a bicycle: a
benchmark
        # and review. Proceedings of The Royal Society (2007) 463, 1955-1982
        # doi: 10.1098/rspa.2007.1857

        # Note that this code has been crudely ported from Autolev, which
is the
        # reason for some of the unusual naming conventions. It was
purposefully as
        # similar as possible in order to aide debugging.

        # Declare Coordinates & Speeds
        # Simple definitions for qdots - qd = u
        # Speeds are: yaw frame ang. rate, roll frame ang. rate, rear wheel
frame
        # ang.  rate (spinning motion), frame ang. rate (pitching motion),
steering
        # frame ang. rate, and front wheel ang. rate (spinning motion).
        # Wheel positions are ignorable coordinates, so they are not
introduced.
        q1, q2, q4, q5 = dynamicsymbols('q1 q2 q4 q5')
        q1d, q2d, q4d, q5d = dynamicsymbols('q1 q2 q4 q5', 1)
        u1, u2, u3, u4, u5, u6 = dynamicsymbols('u1 u2 u3 u4 u5 u6')
        u1d, u2d, u3d, u4d, u5d, u6d = dynamicsymbols('u1 u2 u3 u4 u5 u6',
1)

        # Declare System's Parameters
        WFrad, WRrad, htangle, forkoffset = symbols('WFrad WRrad htangle
forkoffset')
        forklength, framelength, forkcg1 = symbols('forklength framelength
forkcg1')
        forkcg3, framecg1, framecg3, Iwr11 = symbols('forkcg3 framecg1
framecg3 Iwr11')
        Iwr22, Iwf11, Iwf22, Iframe11 = symbols('Iwr22 Iwf11 Iwf22
Iframe11')
        Iframe22, Iframe33, Iframe31, Ifork11 = symbols('Iframe22 Iframe33
Iframe31 Ifork11')
        Ifork22, Ifork33, Ifork31, g = symbols('Ifork22 Ifork33 Ifork31 g')
        mframe, mfork, mwf, mwr = symbols('mframe mfork mwf mwr')

        # Set up reference frames for the system
        # N - inertial
        # Y - yaw
        # R - roll
        # WR - rear wheel, rotation angle is ignorable coordinate so not
oriented
        # Frame - bicycle frame
        # TempFrame - statically rotated frame for easier reference inertia
definition
        # Fork - bicycle fork
        # TempFork - statically rotated frame for easier reference inertia
definition
        # WF - front wheel, again posses a ignorable coordinate
        N = ReferenceFrame('N')
        Y = N.orientnew('Y', 'Axis', [q1, N.z])
        R = Y.orientnew('R', 'Axis', [q2, Y.x])
        Frame = R.orientnew('Frame', 'Axis', [q4 + htangle, R.y])
        WR = ReferenceFrame('WR')
        TempFrame = Frame.orientnew('TempFrame', 'Axis', [-htangle,
Frame.y])
        Fork = Frame.orientnew('Fork', 'Axis', [q5, Frame.x])
        TempFork = Fork.orientnew('TempFork', 'Axis', [-htangle, Fork.y])
        WF = ReferenceFrame('WF')

        # Kinematics of the Bicycle First block of code is forming the
positions of
        # the relevant points
        # rear wheel contact -> rear wheel mass center -> frame mass center
+
        # frame/fork connection -> fork mass center + front wheel mass
center ->
        # front wheel contact point
        WR_cont = Point('WR_cont')
        WR_mc = WR_cont.locatenew('WR_mc', WRrad * R.z)
        Steer = WR_mc.locatenew('Steer', framelength * Frame.z)
        Frame_mc = WR_mc.locatenew('Frame_mc', - framecg1 * Frame.x
                                               + framecg3 * Frame.z)
        Fork_mc = Steer.locatenew('Fork_mc', - forkcg1 * Fork.x
                                             + forkcg3 * Fork.z)
        WF_mc = Steer.locatenew('WF_mc', forklength * Fork.x + forkoffset *
Fork.z)
        WF_cont = WF_mc.locatenew('WF_cont', WFrad * (dot(Fork.y, Y.z) *
Fork.y -
                                                      Y.z).normalize())

        # Set the angular velocity of each frame.
        # Angular accelerations end up being calculated automatically by
        # differentiating the angular velocities when first needed.
        # u1 is yaw rate
        # u2 is roll rate
        # u3 is rear wheel rate
        # u4 is frame pitch rate
        # u5 is fork steer rate
        # u6 is front wheel rate
        Y.set_ang_vel(N, u1 * Y.z)
        R.set_ang_vel(Y, u2 * R.x)
        WR.set_ang_vel(Frame, u3 * Frame.y)
        Frame.set_ang_vel(R, u4 * Frame.y)
        Fork.set_ang_vel(Frame, u5 * Fork.x)
        WF.set_ang_vel(Fork, u6 * Fork.y)

        # Form the velocities of the previously defined points, using the 2
- point
        # theorem (written out by hand here).  Accelerations again are
calculated
        # automatically when first needed.
        WR_cont.set_vel(N, 0)
        WR_mc.v2pt_theory(WR_cont, N, WR)
        Steer.v2pt_theory(WR_mc, N, Frame)
        Frame_mc.v2pt_theory(WR_mc, N, Frame)
        Fork_mc.v2pt_theory(Steer, N, Fork)
        WF_mc.v2pt_theory(Steer, N, Fork)
        WF_cont.v2pt_theory(WF_mc, N, WF)

        # Sets the inertias of each body. Uses the inertia frame to
construct the
        # inertia dyadics. Wheel inertias are only defined by principle
moments of
        # inertia, and are in fact constant in the frame and fork reference
frames;
        # it is for this reason that the orientations of the wheels does
not need
        # to be defined. The frame and fork inertias are defined in the
'Temp'
        # frames which are fixed to the appropriate body frames; this is to
allow
        # easier input of the reference values of the benchmark paper. Note
that
        # due to slightly different orientations, the products of inertia
need to
        # have their signs flipped; this is done later when entering the
numerical
        # value.

        Frame_I = (inertia(TempFrame, Iframe11, Iframe22, Iframe33, 0, 0,
Iframe31), Frame_mc)
        Fork_I = (inertia(TempFork, Ifork11, Ifork22, Ifork33, 0, 0,
Ifork31), Fork_mc)
        WR_I = (inertia(Frame, Iwr11, Iwr22, Iwr11), WR_mc)
        WF_I = (inertia(Fork, Iwf11, Iwf22, Iwf11), WF_mc)

        # Declaration of the RigidBody containers. ::

        BodyFrame = RigidBody('BodyFrame', Frame_mc, Frame, mframe, Frame_I)
        BodyFork = RigidBody('BodyFork', Fork_mc, Fork, mfork, Fork_I)
        BodyWR = RigidBody('BodyWR', WR_mc, WR, mwr, WR_I)
        BodyWF = RigidBody('BodyWF', WF_mc, WF, mwf, WF_I)

        # The kinematic differential equations; they are defined quite
simply. Each
        # entry in this list is equal to zero.
        kd = [q1d - u1, q2d - u2, q4d - u4, q5d - u5]

        # The nonholonomic constraints are the velocity of the front wheel
contact
        # point dotted into the X, Y, and Z directions; the yaw frame is
used as it
        # is "closer" to the front wheel (1 less DCM connecting them). These
        # constraints force the velocity of the front wheel contact point
to be 0
        # in the inertial frame; the X and Y direction constraints enforce a
        # "no-slip" condition, and the Z direction constraint forces the
front
        # wheel contact point to not move away from the ground frame,
essentially
        # replicating the holonomic constraint which does not allow the
frame pitch
        # to change in an invalid fashion.

        conlist_speed = [WF_cont.vel(N) & Y.x, WF_cont.vel(N) & Y.y,
WF_cont.vel(N) & Y.z]

        # The holonomic constraint is that the position from the rear wheel
contact
        # point to the front wheel contact point when dotted into the
        # normal-to-ground plane direction must be zero; effectively that
the front
        # and rear wheel contact points are always touching the ground
plane. This
        # is actually not part of the dynamic equations, but instead is
necessary
        # for the lineraization process.

        conlist_coord = [WF_cont.pos_from(WR_cont) & Y.z]

        # The force list; each body has the appropriate gravitational force
applied
        # at its mass center.
        FL = [(Frame_mc, -mframe * g * Y.z),
            (Fork_mc, -mfork * g * Y.z),
            (WF_mc, -mwf * g * Y.z),
            (WR_mc, -mwr * g * Y.z)]
        BL = [BodyFrame, BodyFork, BodyWR, BodyWF]

        # The N frame is the inertial frame, coordinates are supplied in
the order
        # of independent, dependent coordinates, as are the speeds. The
kinematic
        # differential equation are also entered here.  Here the dependent
speeds
        # are specified, in the same order they were provided in earlier,
along
        # with the non-holonomic constraints.  The dependent coordinate is
also
        # provided, with the holonomic constraint.  Again, this is only
provided
        # for the linearization process.

        KM = KanesMethod(N, q_ind=[q1, q2, q5],
                q_dependent=[q4], configuration_constraints=conlist_coord,
                u_ind=[u2, u3, u5],
                u_dependent=[u1, u4, u6],
velocity_constraints=conlist_speed,
                kd_eqs=kd)
        (fr, frstar) = KM.kanes_equations(FL, BL)

        # This is the start of entering in the numerical values from the
benchmark
        # paper to validate the eigen values of the linearized equations
from this
        # model to the reference eigen values. Look at the aforementioned
paper for
        # more information. Some of these are intermediate values, used to
        # transform values from the paper into the coordinate systems used
in this
        # model.
        PaperRadRear                    =  0.3
        PaperRadFront                   =  0.35
        HTA                             =  evalf.N(pi / 2 - pi / 10)
        TrailPaper                      =  0.08
        rake                            =
 evalf.N(-(TrailPaper*sin(HTA)-(PaperRadFront*cos(HTA))))
        PaperWb                         =  1.02
        PaperFrameCgX                   =  0.3
        PaperFrameCgZ                   =  0.9
        PaperForkCgX                    =  0.9
        PaperForkCgZ                    =  0.7
        FrameLength                     =
 evalf.N(PaperWb*sin(HTA)-(rake-(PaperRadFront-PaperRadRear)*cos(HTA)))
        FrameCGNorm                     =  evalf.N((PaperFrameCgZ -
PaperRadRear-(PaperFrameCgX/sin(HTA))*cos(HTA))*sin(HTA))
        FrameCGPar                      =  evalf.N((PaperFrameCgX /
sin(HTA) + (PaperFrameCgZ - PaperRadRear - PaperFrameCgX / sin(HTA) *
cos(HTA)) * cos(HTA)))
        tempa                           =  evalf.N((PaperForkCgZ -
PaperRadFront))
        tempb                           =  evalf.N((PaperWb-PaperForkCgX))
        tempc                           =  evalf.N(sqrt(tempa**2+tempb**2))
        PaperForkL                      =
 evalf.N((PaperWb*cos(HTA)-(PaperRadFront-PaperRadRear)*sin(HTA)))
        ForkCGNorm                      =  evalf.N(rake+(tempc *
sin(pi/2-HTA-acos(tempa/tempc))))
        ForkCGPar                       =  evalf.N(tempc *
cos((pi/2-HTA)-acos(tempa/tempc))-PaperForkL)

        # Here is the final assembly of the numerical values. The symbol
'v' is the
        # forward speed of the bicycle (a concept which only makes sense in
the
        # upright, static equilibrium case?). These are in a dictionary
which will
        # later be substituted in. Again the sign on the *product* of
inertia
        # values is flipped here, due to different orientations of
coordinate
        # systems.
        v = symbols('v')
        val_dict = {WFrad: PaperRadFront,
                    WRrad: PaperRadRear,
                    htangle: HTA,
                    forkoffset: rake,
                    forklength: PaperForkL,
                    framelength: FrameLength,
                    forkcg1: ForkCGPar,
                    forkcg3: ForkCGNorm,
                    framecg1: FrameCGNorm,
                    framecg3: FrameCGPar,
                    Iwr11: 0.0603,
                    Iwr22: 0.12,
                    Iwf11: 0.1405,
                    Iwf22: 0.28,
                    Ifork11: 0.05892,
                    Ifork22: 0.06,
                    Ifork33: 0.00708,
                    Ifork31: 0.00756,
                    Iframe11: 9.2,
                    Iframe22: 11,
                    Iframe33: 2.8,
                    Iframe31: -2.4,
                    mfork: 4,
                    mframe: 85,
                    mwf: 3,
                    mwr: 2,
                    g: 9.81,
                    q1: 0,
                    q2: 0,
                    q4: 0,
                    q5: 0,
                    u1: 0,
                    u2: 0,
                    u3: v / PaperRadRear,
                    u4: 0,
                    u5: 0,
                    u6: v / PaperRadFront}

        # Linearizes the forcing vector; the equations are set up as MM
udot =
        # forcing, where MM is the mass matrix, udot is the vector
representing the
        # time derivatives of the generalized speeds, and forcing is a
vector which
        # contains both external forcing terms and internal forcing terms,
such as
        # centripital or coriolis forces.  This actually returns a matrix
with as
        # many rows as *total* coordinates and speeds, but only as many
columns as
        # independent coordinates and speeds.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CALoNiQf-jXbVNGSE6Z6ZM%3D1uo3RE%3Dev3uTLrZHShNiAB187UPQ%40mail.gmail.com.