On 24/11/14 14:29, Abhas Bhattacharya wrote:
> No, it is the common python installation from python.org.
> Btw, why do you prefer py? I remember encountering it while using wxpython.
> Is it a similar scenario for you?

I have a remote Windows login (RDP) to a server.  I don't have
permission to install software.

Because py.exe worked (at least for 0.7.5), I decided it would be an
easy way to distribute SymPy and Python with no dependencies.  And that
seems to be failing now with 0.7.6.

Colin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/54735980.10101%40maths.ox.ac.uk.