I think however in the case:
 when x==0 then the value of sin(n*x) == 0 for all value of n(n==1, 2, 3,
....) so x==0 should not be in the case of taking limits of the function,
rather its value should be zero(without limits).

And i want to know that since "Sympy" can not solve bcz of not available
algorithms in it. Is this considered a "bug" (in precise terms) ?

Gaurav Dhingra

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/4baeff74-6e9d-41de-9934-2bc9ea5e7c14%40googlegroups.com.