Yeah, it would. The report isn't there because it doesn't exist. We
never got around to writing one last year. I suppose we can still do
it. Ondrej and I did start something at the mentor summit, but it
wasn't finished.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2BM1hwo9ApXjwAXkOm1Rgv-eVyiCjAaTPAtmoukM_Qrtw%40mail.gmail.com.