I am going through and making small changes now.  Kudos to Sean for
fixing up the application and making his own changes already.

Does anyone have any suggestions for larger changes that should be
made to the application?

Note that the deadline is this Friday (the 20th).

As a side note, as part of updating one of the sections, I cleaned up
the push access list a little bit, removing anyone who hasn't pushed
anything to the SymPy main repo in a over a year. If you used to have
push access and you don't any more, just let me know and I can add you
back.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2BcFLMbZXhdJbRqxtMJpn4zA5ykYmTGW-p%2BDM%2B-z8B7Qw%40mail.gmail.com.