Am 14.02.2015 um 09:29 schrieb Vaibhav Raj:
Hi all! I,Vaibhav Raj am a second year Compute Science student at Indian
Institue of Technology Rookee.I have recently started contributing to sympy
and successfully made a pull request for the issue:8984.Pls consider it and
suggest me for new bugs and relevant work.

For some reason, 1,266 (all?) files were marked world-writable, then that change was committed and included in the PR. The actual fix does not seem to have gone in, github is reporting "0 additions, 0 deletions" for the PR.

HTH
Jo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/54DF15DA.8020507%40durchholz.org.