Hi Vaibhav,

I think you must follows this
guide https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow once before
you send a Pull Request especially if you have not used git or Github in
the past. This guide explains the correct way to setup up development
environment, how create a branch, how to commit you changes, how to push to
a remote branch, how to rebase against master etc.,

It seems somebody already sent a PR just before you
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/8985 .  So, I suggest you to pick up
another easy to fix issue
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Easy+to+Fix%22+is%3Aissue

and work on it. After you think it's ready, go over the steps given in the
Development Workflow wiki page make sure you have got everything correct.
then send in the PR. If you have trouble understanding any step or having
difficult fixing the issue,  feel free to ask here or on the sympy's gitter
channel.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/8c57072e-90d1-4479-8661-5d431864a746%40googlegroups.com.