Hey,

After going through the projects and the best projects which i can work on
are Implementation of multiple types of coordinate system ,matrices,PDE and
Laplace & Fourier Transform(need some more research for PDE and Laplace &
Fourier transform). So it would be good if you would guide me for this
ideas.

Best regards,
Pratik.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/aa049a33-8a33-4ad3-b8c9-62861d5fc598%40googlegroups.com.