Yea that was some huge list, among that i would like to work
on Implementation of multiple types of coordinate system and Matrices. I
see that there is already many things in matrices, maybe i can work on
adding some more things which are not there. Can i know the current status
of coordinate system to continue on it. I already installed sympy and
looking into the code and the issues.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/2374729c-ee38-4e23-b6f5-f6dd4f2efd87%40googlegroups.com.