I think the functionality is not here yet. To get that, I derived a
subclass from Dummy, containing info about the Fock space as a string
labeling it. If no info is given, The string 'general' is used. This way
the index contains info both about the Fermi level (above/below) and the
Fock space.
I am now modifying the methods in second quantization so that they can
handle that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/b4fc54a4-a691-44d7-965a-d36dbc053839%40googlegroups.com.