Am 02.04.2015 um 11:30 schrieb Christophe Bal:
Thanks for the answers.

Indeed I was hoping that git can manage multi pull requests. If it is not
case, Il will build a python scripts such to play with the git --stat
outputs.

Wait until you have seen some actual merge conflicts :-)

It's not usually an issue.
Not unless you do something cross-cutting that touches many modules. And even then it does not happen very often that two people touch related lines of code.

Now that I know a little git, I will try to participate as soon as possible.

That's enough to participate. git expertise comes with use (that's more true for git than for many other tools).

Thanks for pycharm but I prefer to use atom.

No problem with that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/551D5469.8050506%40durchholz.org.