We have been discussing for a while about adding a code of conduct to
SymPy, so that it is very clear to everyone what kind of conduct we expect
from those who participate in the community. This is something that should
have been done much sooner, but late is better than never.

I have opened https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/10506. This uses the
Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct, which is the same thing that NumFOCUS
uses. It is also what several of us agreed on using a while back.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2Bg_ikjL%3Dc%3DL_axBeKDqn3%3D-T1cpzpZ5CF3sr-ZxYEqzg%40mail.gmail.com.