It looks like version 1.4 was released a few days ago, which I think
is a bit clearer than version 1.3 which you've used in your PR:

https://github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/blob/master/version/latest/code_of_conduct.md

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAJXewOm08dy236HrNUbj9Kzj0wrz8GrSn7iTrRYmnZph%3DjU%2BWQ%40mail.gmail.com.