Jason,
Sir, thanks for your help.I have gone through profiling in python. I felt
*snakeviz *more comfortable. Using that I have got the following
considerable remarks.

Isuru Fernando,
Sir, you gave me an advice to start by profiling the n-link-pendulum-code.
I found that there are two such functions which are generating EOM for the
n-link-pendulum problem in two different packages. One is in pydy-code-gen
and the other in pydy. Now I took n, the number of links in pendulum as 10,
20, 30 one at a time and ran both the codes. I got the times as

*A) n_link_pendulum_on_cart: 19s(10), 160s(20), 671s(30)*

*B) generate_n_link_pendulum_on_cart_equations_of_motion: 17.3s(10),
155s(20), 655s(30)*

*Time Taking Functions Analysis*
_form_frstar function taking the most time in both the functions.
*A) 15.3s(10), 135s(20), 589s(30)*
*B) 13.9s(10), 134s(20), 581s(30)*

*Functions called that are out of sympy.physics*
Majorly I have observed that the function binary_op_wrapper() from
sympy.core,  functions __mul__(), applyfunc() and diff() from
sympy.matrices modules are used the most. Now I got an exact idea of what I
am doing and what should I do? can you guide me how to continue with this?

Thank you,
Aravind

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/51089198-054c-4bc0-82bb-66b968d2c484%40googlegroups.com.