Hi,

You have to figure out which methods from sympy core and matrices are
called and check if SymEngine has implemented those. If not, then you can
start implementing them in SymEngine.

Isuru Fernando

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CA%2B01voP4-Qm97rZbvYL6By%2BqYN0Q1RTrVh9XATa0881j%2BgV9SA%40mail.gmail.com.