Hello Jason,

I have drafted some portions of my proposal here
<https://github.com/sampadsaha5/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2016-Application:-Singularity-Functions>
 .

I haven't completed it yet. I am on my first phase of preparing the
proposal. After completing "The Plan and Prototype" section I will Draft my
proposal on Sympy's wiki.

Can you please review it ?

I need your suggestion.

With Regards,