Thank You Tim and Jason for your suggestions.

Yah, I also think that depicting an example of how to use this module to
solve a particular beam problem would be a good idea. I would also think
about the methods and attributes that I will be creating for this modules.

I will let you know after I am done with these tasks..

Your suggestions really gave me some new points to think over..

With Regards

Sampad

Regards
Sampad Kumar Saha