Hello,

Student application for GSoc 2016 is already started.Because of the very
tight schedule of the present and next week, I am trying to complete my
 proposal as soon as possible.
 So I have shared the draft of my application named
 `GSoc 2016 Application Shekhar Prasad Rajak: Solvers- Completing Solveset`
in the GSoc dashboard https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

This is the same link I shared in the GSoc site :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hI7UvPXZwphzspNzlMwaVy2v5c5jFPN4nks0oG3GBU/edit?pref=2&pli=1

I have added the wiki page also :

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2016-Shekhar-Prasad-Rajak-Application:-Solvers--:-Completing-Solveset

Please review and comment on draft with your suggestions, it will be really
helpful.

Thank you
--
Shekhar Prasad Rajak