Hi Jason,

But, for draft submission google asked for a link of google docs or any
other link.  There is only a link field shown and not file upload option.

quoted from withgoogle.com

> Start a draft proposal.
>
> Students who receive feedback on their proposals early end up with better
> proposals and are more likely to get accepted. Make sure you read SymPy's
> "How
> to work with us"
> <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6152230877003776/> for
> proposal prerequisites and requirements.
>
> In step 2 you will give it a title and write an abstract.
>
> Your proposal will not be shared with SymPy until you click "READY FOR
> REVIEW" in step 3.

It says, for final submission a pdf file is to be submitted.

Upload a final PDF which SymPy will see after the deadline.
> close

So, I am asking about Draft submission not Final submission.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/ad410c7f-0a96-430d-b3a4-13b0926377b5%40googlegroups.com.