Do we also need to keep the wiki of our proposal updated?
I am working with the google doc draft which I have also submitted on the
withgoogle site.

I mean, Its really time taking to update the wiki after making a change in
my google docs.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/2aa8df55-42a5-4e8c-b2bf-83b51709efbd%40googlegroups.com.