The final PDF is what your proposal will be judged on. This time google
doesn't allow the orgs to enable editing for any applications after the
deadline since it will be unfair to the other students.

Yes, it shows that your proposal is complete.

*Regards,*

*Abinash Meher*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CALDiHX4VEZ4KUzSCu6F8QcUYivS%3DhC8pEyT5a227_R-aMRAhQw%40mail.gmail.com.