Respected Sir
I went through the  project lists of sympy. I am interested in 4 projects :
1.Ordinary diffrential equations
2.Series expansion
3.Multivariate polynomials and factorization
4.Implementation of vector integration

I have done advanced level calculus courses (uptil vector integration) with
good grades  in college and i also am a fluent programmer in python(i have
done 2 projects in  python, on image processing and importing c functions
to python.

How should i search for a mentor?Should i fix a bug and then contact you
again for the above mentioned projects?

Thanking you
ARCHIT SAXENA
BITS PILANI