FYi, Aaron and I are submitting a tutorial title "Code Generation with
SymPy". This will start with sympy expressions and end with users creating
custom code generators. If a normal SymPy tutorial would be submitted and
accepted we could have them back to back or one each day, with the general
sympy one being prereq.

If you have an suggestions of what should be in the code gen on, let us
know.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791 <(530)%20601-9791>