I've pasted them in the wiki.

Gaurav Dhingra

On Thursday 27 April 2017 10:40 PM, Sumith Kulal wrote:
Hi Gaurav,

You could paste the reviews in the wiki itself alongside the proposal: https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/SciPy-2017-Tutorial-Proposal

Thanking you
Sumith

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 6:14:32 PM UTC+5:30, Gaurav Dhingra wrote:

    Unfortunately the proposal I submitted on "Symbolic Computation
    with Python using SymPy" didn't get selected. But we did receive
    some valuable review in a mail I received, so should I paste the
    feedback comments, the proposal received from reviewers (obviously
    after removing the corresponding name of reviewers)?

    Sorry for late mail update, I have been a little busy with the exams.

    Gaurav Dhingra

    On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 1:34:00 AM UTC+5:30, Gaurav Dhingra