This sounds great. The devils in the details though. We'd love to see more
fleshed out ideas. You can propose them here or on the wiki or through pull
requests. This is a good idea for a GSoC project too.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AiYx%2BiMp1Xb7LYWm1xvYUZQMeA8rQxcx5s7c9Cpy6Q-%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.