Tatyana,

There are projects that have enough work to share between two proposals.
That would be ok. But all of the proposals should be primarily focused on
developing software for SymPy. Each proposal should be focused on the
software additions and changes that the student will work on during the
summer.

I suggest that you post your proposal ideas to the wiki or here for
feedback ASAP.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791