Thanks Aaron,

I'll correct that. Yes, timeline is yet to do. I'm not sure how much time
to give on Pattern Matching, I think we can't just allot a particular
period for it although initially matcher preparation will take time but,
later too we need to keep modifying it.

Abdullah Javed Nesar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/6b4302ed-a289-4642-8a11-dd92af029c9e%40googlegroups.com.