Aaron,

Both Jain and Featherstone each have a book about this subject. Last year's
GSoC student worked on the Featherstone implementation. There is still an
open pull request with this. I would start by reviewing what Brandon
(James) did last year and figure out what it will take to finish it.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AjJXJc95dJqHW7veiwjnfyo3d2Hi-Hhk%3D5pJE1fh2FVpw%40mail.gmail.com.