Our docs are hosted statically on GitHub pages, so I believe the only
way to do redirects is like we do currently
https://github.com/sympy/sympy_doc/blob/d8a3a2c81f4f26757f0be8699b7c3881b9b4147d/index.html.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6J3R26YLzWVZUfaza9qTSUOS-LG_1%3DNNRQ9Rmunvzv92A%40mail.gmail.com.