> For some reason my adblocker blocked the script. You might look into
> why it does that.

Were you using AdBlock plus?

> I guess some modules are excluded from the import? I tried to run the
> tests, but the test() function wasn't imported, and when I tried to
> import it, I got a failure because it couldn't import the signal
> module.

Right. I removed the tests import because I it was failing to import
(because of signal).
see botton of this diff
https://github.com/minireference/sympy/commit/3f49636b42d707ef8934ef44993cec79d8f8d4b7
The only other thing I had to modify in sympy is
from threading import RLock

because threading seems to be a CPython-only thing

I will try to run some tests manually next time I work on this.
I'm particularly interested in numeric-heavy stuff, how slow pypyjs is
compared to CPython.

Ivan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/35f0d00e-7c42-4eaf-8153-5ba2dae35bf7%40googlegroups.com.