Hi,

I am a second year undergrad at School of Engineering,Tezpur
University,Assam,IN in the department of Computer Science and Engineering.
Some pieces of information about me.

   - *level of familiarity with python *:-  Intermediate, I have done a few
   projects in python like "proxy_configuration" which is a script written in
   python 3 for setting up system wide proxy in the Linux environment. I have
   also contributed to a project named "AirHockey" which is a game in python 2
   written using the pygame library. I have experience in Python for more than
   a year and experience in c/c++ for more than 3 year's.
   - *mathematical education level *:- (undergrad level) Until now in my
   undergrad education I took Mathematics I,II,II which had topic like Real
   Analysis, Complex Analysis, Differential equations , linear algebra,
   statistics and probability.
   - *particular expertise* :- In computer science mainly Data Structures .
   Currently learning algorithms which interests me a lot.
   - *particular algorithmic interests* :- I have a lot of interest in
   graph algorithms and also string algorithms.
   - *familiarity with SymPy* :- (novice) But I am really interested in
   learning it and i have already started reading the documentation.

The above projects can be found in my  Github
<https://github.com/nityanandagohain> account. Pretty exited to join this
community.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/2b6c25d5-4f6f-4059-931f-af252f0ad483%40googlegroups.com.