Hello Folks,
I am Shril Kumar, a final year undergrad at Indian Institute of Technology
Dhanbad. I am pursuing my major in Mining Engineering and minor in Computer
Science and Engineering.

   - I have completed Python for Everybody Specialization of Coursera.
   Certificate: Link

<https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/specialization/TCCLMC2XKGGK>.
   I am well versed in Python and I have developed Automation Solution for
   Nuclear Power Plant in one of my internship using Python. I have also
   implemented a small version of Google's PageRank in Python.
   - I'm familiar with Mathematics 1,2,3, Probability and Statistics,
   Discrete mathematics, Data structures, Linear Algebra.
   - I haven't used SymPy before, but have gone through the 2016 SciPy
   con's SymPy introduction video.

I'm new to open source, although I'm familiar with Git and Github. I'm
looking forward to contributing to Sympy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/67319e1a-79a4-424d-9af0-ca351b578089%40googlegroups.com.