I like the codegen one too. Here's our proposal from last year
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/SciPy-2017-Tutorial-Proposal:-Automatic-Code-Generation-with-SymPy.
We should be able to adjust the outline given our existing materials.

Are there any major parts of our tutorial from last year that you
think we should change? One thought is that it might be interesting to
show some of the new stuff Björn worked on last summer.

Is anyone else interested in helping as well? Or perhaps co-submitting
an intro to SymPy tutorial?

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2BDahiHOKySr%3DzFts%2BiQC%2B84EeUyw9y4zFNGJBWYEh0cw%40mail.gmail.com.