Here is the new proposal:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/SciPy-2018-Tutorial-Proposal:-Code-Generation-with-SymPy

I've only changed the title so far (removed "automatic"). Please make edits
by Monday the 12th.

I'm cc'ing Kenny and another interested student, Ben.

I think that 4 people teaching was good, we had four 45-50 minute sessions.
So I suggest sticking with that. If the four from last year can do it, then
they get first dibs. We can use additional helpers for sure though and
anyone can contribute to the materials and prep. If you think you will
present, then add your profile to the proposal.

If accepted we edit the materials to improve and present. We can these
details later.

Jason

moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791