Hello,

I am Ravicharan, a sophomore at IIIT Allahabad pursuing a degree in
Information Technology. I will be a GSoC applicant this year. I have also
submitted a few patches for Sympy.

While going through the ideas page, I found the idea of Group Theory
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2018-Ideas#group-theory>
intriguing. I would really like to work on this project for summer and
deliver the best I could.

Apart from the courses taught at my university, I have a fair understanding
of Abstract Algebra and Group Theory.

The courses taught at my university include Discrete Mathematics, Graph
Theory, Probability and Statistics, Linear Algebra, Multivariate Calculus,
Calculus on vector fields, Data structures, Algorithms,
Theory of computation, and Design and analysis of Algorithms.

I have a good experience with Git, Python, and C++. You can find my
previous projects on the pinned repositories
<https://github.com/RavicharanN> of my Github profile.

I have just started working on my project proposal. Can I please know where
can I get my proposal reviewed before the final submission?

Thank you.

Ravicharan,
Sophomore, IIIT Allahabad,
Contact: ravicharan....@gmail.com