Hello!

I'm Rahil Hastu a third-year undergrad pursuing Computer Science
Engineering at PESIT South Campus, Bangalore. I have 2.5+ years of
experience in Python and C. I'm also familiar with git and GitHub. I'm
really interested in working in GSoc'18 with Sympy. I went through the
ideas page and I'm looking forward to work on the *Mathematics Project-
Ordinary Differential Equation.* I have been consistently exposed to the
field of Mathematics since my high school, and have taken courses in Higher
Mathematics including Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Advanced
Engineering Mathematics - I, II & III, IV as well as in Computer Science
including Data Structures and Algorithm Design & Analysis in my Graduation.

Regarding the project i.e. *"Ordinary Differential Equation" *mentioned in
the ideas page
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2018-Ideas#ordinary-differential-equations>*,

*I went through it but some links in it were broken like
http://www.mathematik.uni-kassel.de/~debeerst/master/
gives 404 Error and few others also gave the same issue.
<http://www.mathematik.uni-kassel.de/%7Edebeerst/master/>
<http://www.mathematik.uni-kassel.de/%7Edebeerst/master/>Can someone help
me in figuring those articles! or the members are requested to fix this.

Thankyou.
<http://www.mathematik.uni-kassel.de/%7Edebeerst/master/>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/0847b9e8-eb8f-4490-b9ab-36d711cb7ad1%40googlegroups.com.