Can you help me in making me understand what all additions are required for
the project?The description and the links provided are very confusing and
moreover there are no links for the part *Lie Groups and symmetry related*
in the ideas page
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2018-Ideas#ordinary-differential-equations>!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/684cc705-9a9e-45d6-bfa5-be47e42026ad%40googlegroups.com.