Hi Subhash,

I will suggest starting writing the proposal, and adding each piece of
functionality piece by piece. It will help you think about the API more
carefully and also give you an idea of the timeline. It's important to make
a proposal that fits well with the GSoC timeline.

On 11 March 2018 at 18:10, SUBHASH SAURABH <subhashsaurabh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> One more thing that I think can be implemented by Singularity function is
> Influence Line Diagram(ILD) . After implementing plotting for shear force
> and bending moment plotting of ILD can also be added.
>
> We can implement a function compute_ild that takes position of a beam as
> argument and returns the ILD.
>
> Jason what do think about it. Should I go ahead and include this in
> proposal as well .

> msgid/sympy/f815cf7c-ea89-4c4c-adec-3ee911395548%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/f815cf7c-ea89-4c4c-adec-3ee911395548%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Regards
*Sartaj Singh*

*Mathematics and Computing*,