To be fair, the runtimes aren't exactly comparable because they
currently run different things. Azure runs 3.7 whereas Travis doesn't,
and Azure still needs to run the slow tests, docs build, and PyPy
tests.

Regarding the optional dependency build, it is currently failing
because of some broken conda packages. I'm hoping that once
conda-forge finishes its compiler migration it will work.

See https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/15385 for more information.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6L73w94qCSgZNtodvBnNQmB3DFiHsDN5%2BmP%3DA8-2Rwcfg%40mail.gmail.com.