Hello,

I'm Nishant Bharat, a sophomore student of Computer Science and Engineering
from Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad, India. I came to know about Sympy
from GSoC page and found it an awesome tool for symbolic calculations, just
a small Python package capable of doing a lot of tasks. Even I used it for
some of my own calculations. So, I wanted to dig deeper into Sympy.
I'm new to the field of Open Source Coding and don't have experience of
working with codes of such large scale. Well versed in *C, C++*, and
*Python* languages. Also have studied *Linear Algebra, Calculus,
Probability and Statistics *and *Numerical Methods*, but all these remains
at the theoretical level and want to practically implement these things
through codes and learn Open Source Development.
As far as I've noticed, the community is very active and helpful, so I hope
I'll definitely get help in getting started. My immediate goal is to get
fluent with the coding and learn new things as I'm just a beginner.

Sincerely,
Nishant Bharat

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/981e57f2-c173-41a3-a4c4-4f1976f1f5f0%40googlegroups.com.