Hello Everyone,
I am *Ajay* *Mahato*, a 3rd year Undergraduate student in *Control
Engineering* branch of *Netaji* *Subhas* *Institute* *of Techonlogy *(NSIT,
Delhi).
I have a good experience of *Python* and *C*,*C++*. I'm currently into*
Computer Vision* and *Deep Learning*. I also have interest in* Intelligent
Control* and *Genetic Algorithm.*
I have learned Algebra, Linear Algebra and Discrete Mathematics. I am new
in the open source community and want to participate in *GSoC* with SymPy,
and thus looking forward for your guidance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/4ddf0d08-7a6b-4b9e-abfc-fe5725287aa6%40googlegroups.com.