I think that the history on code coverage is that people have attempted to
get it fully working but we've never completed a PR on it. I'm not sure the
increased time it might take was a show stopper.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AiL8Ovyv2jfV0w%3Di3u%2B1J2dBBL_i62o%3DiD5RBCxnzJ4Jw%40mail.gmail.com.