My name is Shreya Joshi, I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Engineering with
Computer Science and Engineering as my Major. I am in the last semester of my
studies. I would like to apply for :-
Mathematics Projects:
1.Rule Based Integration(RUBI)
2.Risch alogorithm for symbolic integration
I am fond of mathematics and have implemented almost all integration and
differentiation formulas in c language without using any library.
I have made an image processing tool
by implementing all its operations from scratch without using opencv library in
python.

I have done a number of projects in Python/C++ and I have in-depth knowledge of
both the languages. I have also done certification courses of Machine learning,
deep learning and Data Science from Stanford University , Google Cloud (Using
TensorFlow) , John Hopkins and University of Washington with Coursera as an
Online platform.

I am very much interested in digital imaging and applying Machine learning on
the digital data obtained, right now me and my team are implementing ocpp based
central server to manage all the operations of charging machine used to charge
electric vehicles and developed android app in order to perform charging
transactions.
which will soon be launched on play store for Tvesas Electric Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Any guidance or Help on How to apply for project Ideas for this season of GSoC
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You for your time and consideration. Sincerely

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/aaf9a2c7-bee7-4609-b7a3-9d39dd32f54d%40googlegroups.com.