I'm majoring in Mathematics alongside Computer Science, currently into my
second year and have been coding in *Python* for the past two years. I've
worked in implementing various probabilistic algorithms involving use of
*Hawkes
Point Processes, Dirichlet's process, CRP* etc. I'm also proficient with
the use of scientific computing library (*SciPy*).

I'm particularly interested in *Group Theory* in Mathematics and would like
to work in algorithms related to deciding whether a pair of groups is
*isomorphic* and computing *Quotient Groups, Automorphism Groups*.

I've studied *Group Theory* from *Contemporary Abstract Algebra by Gallian*
and *Topics In Algebra by Hernstein* while pursuing a course on Abstract
Algebra. I've also encountered *permutation groups* while studying *Discrete
Structures *and* Combinatorics*.

I've just got started with *SymPy* and hope to start contributing soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashwin

<https://github.com/Ashwin-19>
github <https://github.com/Ashwin-19>