Hi Ondrej

Thanks for your answer. I would like also ask about the mentor thing.
Should i
ask publicly for a mentor or is an automated procedure?
Perhaps it would be good to agree with a person towards a certain work plan
before submit to google.

Τη Τετάρτη, 3 Απριλίου 2019 - 9:21:16 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Ondřej Čertík
έγραψε:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/a54e2212-70fb-4ea2-ae30-e7164caa4b99%40googlegroups.com.