I wonder if we should address the issue of how to copy things that are
output by SymPy.

I just found a library that will place a string on the clipboard. The
advantage of this over copying it from the screen (at least on one that
wraps text and doesn't scroll) is that you don't have to try reconstruct
the original expression so you can view it in a text editor. And that
includes pretty printed expressions, not only strings of expressions.

The library is `pyperclip`. In the following I use `capture` to get the
pprinted string:

>>> pyperclip.copy(capture(lambda: pprint(solve(x**4+3*x**3-1),
wrap_line=False)))

The width of the output is 788 columns...and except for the `?` replacing
the special characters on my system, it is just how it should look without
wrapping.

/c