Hey, i hope the work done on the referenced pr is good. I wanted to confirm
that the idea that i gave can be part of Gsoc this year. I mean if it is
enough work for the summer and withn the scope of sympy. If yes then i will
start making a formal proposal and improve it based on your opinions,
before the application period begins. Moreover as this idea is not on the
ideas page of sympy, i was wondering if any mentor is interested in this.

Best,
Abhinav Anand