Hi,

I have completed the first draft of my GSoC Application. I know it's too
early right now but I had discussed the implementation plan in Feb first
week and now it took me a week to finally write it down.
Some small tweaks might be needed, but I think this is ready from my side.
Please review this and drop comments if you feel any changes are required.
Thanks!

Link to my Application:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sifc2injFLrdsSfG7FCN0PN3ZRrwRXCaKVFUcjME2Kg/edit?usp=sharing

Naman Gera