Hello Everyone,

My name is Ayush Shukla, I am a Second year undergraduate student of
Electrical Engineering student at National Institute of Technology Surat,
Gujarat, India. I am a Red Hat Certified System Administrator on Red Hat
Linux 8. I am quite experienced on Python and  have a good hands on using
Python libraries. I have studied various methods of solving Ordinary
Differential Equation, Integration and Interpolation like Rugge-Kutta
second and forth order, Eular's method, Newton-Raphsons method, Bisection
method and many other methods. I would participate in Google Summer of code
2020 and would love to do project under sympy organization. I have read
most of the ideas and I am interested to work on following ideas

1.Risch algorithm for symbolic integration
2.Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations
3.Series expansions
4.Multivariate polynomials and factorization

I find myself comfortable working on these project since I have worked on
similar project in the past. I would be fortunate if someone guides me on
the right path